Call for Papers is open now!
Sitecore Symposium 2019:
Human Connections in a Digital World
Do you have a great digital marketing story to tell? Send us your proposal to present at this year’s event. Our Call for Papers is open now.
We’re looking for real-world stories from global brands, best practices for driving customer connections, and practical learnings from successful digital transformations. We invite you to share a perspective face-to-face with the greater Sitecore community. If you are selected as a guest speaker, you’ll receive a complimentary conference pass.
To be eligible for consideration, please complete the submission form and make sure that your proposed session fits into one of the tracks and topic categories listed below.
Submission deadline: Friday, June 14, 2019 @ 4:00pm PDT
Exercise your digital marketing superpowers
Bring visibility and recognition to your organization
Network with Sitecore executives, product teams, and MVPs
Advance your experience and reputation to the next level
Connecting Digital First
to Customer Experience
How do you get C-Suite alignment around your digital transformation initiative? We’ll cover the hot topics, from digital strategies to building customer trust and how to leverage AI. Learn how personalization, marketing automation, analytics, and customer data can drive better customer experiences. We’ll go deep into content management, experience design, omnichannel experiences, and more.
- Architecture and Scaling
- Brand Trust (Privacy, Trust, and Ethics)
- Building Content at Scale
- Content/Marketing Strategy and Operations
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Data Integration
- Digital & Business Transformation
- Front-end Development
- Headless CMS
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Managing Content Lifecycle
- Marketing Automation
- Plug-ins, Integration, and Extensions
- Sitecore Fundamentals
- Social Media
- Testing and Optimization
- User Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
Before you begin…
Save yourself some time and write down your answers to these four questions:
- What makes your proposed session unique or important to attendees?
- What are the title and abstract for your session?
- How do we contact you, and your co-presenter, if applicable?
- Tell us about your professional background, in 50 words or less.