Thank you for your exceptional 2019 submissions!
This year we received our highest number of submissions ever — over 500! The overall quality made our selection process extremely competitive and tough. We're thrilled about this year's lineup of presenters in Orlando.
A heartfelt thanks to everyone who submitted a proposal.
We look forward to seeing you at Symposium from Nov. 4-7 and hope you will make a submission again next year.
Connecting Digital First
to Customer Experience
How do you get C-Suite alignment around your digital transformation initiative? We’ll cover the hot topics, from digital strategies to building customer trust and how to leverage AI. Learn how personalization, marketing automation, analytics, and customer data can drive better customer experiences. We’ll go deep into content management, experience design, omnichannel experiences, and more.
- Architecture and Scaling
- Brand Trust (Privacy, Trust, and Ethics)
- Building Content at Scale
- Content/Marketing Strategy and Operations
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Data Integration
- Digital & Business Transformation
- Front-end Development
- Headless CMS
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Managing Content Lifecycle
- Marketing Automation
- Plug-ins, Integration, and Extensions
- Sitecore Fundamentals
- Social Media
- Testing and Optimization
- User Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation