Thank you to all that submitted an abstract committing your intent and interest in participating at Sitecore Symposium 2019. The response was overwhelming and is a true testament to all of the expertise and passion within the Sitecore Community.
With regard to the next steps, here is what you can anticipate:
- All submissions are currently being reviewed.
- Mid to late July, all submission owners will be notified if their presentations have been accepted or denied.
- If your paper is accepted, you will receive a notification on your Symposium 2019 participation with further instructions.
All accepted Call for Papers will be placed into one of the following tracks and topic categories listed below.
Connecting Digital First
to Customer Experience
How do you get C-Suite alignment around your digital transformation initiative? We’ll cover the hot topics, from digital strategies to building customer trust and how to leverage AI. Learn how personalization, marketing automation, analytics, and customer data can drive better customer experiences. We’ll go deep into content management, experience design, omnichannel experiences, and more.
- Architecture and Scaling
- Brand Trust (Privacy, Trust, and Ethics)
- Building Content at Scale
- Content/Marketing Strategy and Operations
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Data Integration
- Digital & Business Transformation
- Front-end Development
- Headless CMS
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Managing Content Lifecycle
- Marketing Automation
- Plug-ins, Integration, and Extensions
- Sitecore Fundamentals
- Social Media
- Testing and Optimization
- User Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation