Countdown to Call for Papers deadline: 28 days, 0 hours, 10 minutesStay informed
Be part of the Symposium 2021 experience
Sitecore’s biggest digital marketing event of the year will be here before you know it! We’re already hard at work putting together a program to top our all-digital conference last year that attracted more than 5,800 marketers, developers, and technologists from over 80 countries. Although we had hoped to see you live and in person this year, you can expect we’re going to continue pushing the envelope to bring you the best digital conference experience possible. Be part of shaping the experience.
What’s your digital experience story?
Tell us about your successes, best practices, or your idea for a technical demo by making a Symposium 2021 Call for Papers submission before June 4.
Your Call for Papers submission will put you in the running to be a breakout session presenter during this year’s live virtual event. We invite you to use this opportunity to share your unique perspective with the global Sitecore community of marketers, developers, and IT experts.
Perks for this year’s speakers include headshot & bio placement during the Symposium event and promotions, presentation support from Sitecore content and design teams, a complimentary All-Access pass, and more.
This year’s session themes:
Start your Call for Papers submission
You will be asked to login using a Sitecore ID. Create a new account, if this is your first time making a submission. Before you begin, here are some helpful tips:
- Get prepared by downloading the proposal questions.
- Create a catchy presentation title (100 characters) and abstract (500 characters).
- If you have more than one Call for Papers proposal idea, make a submission for each presentation.
- You can make a combined submission if you have a Symposium Call for Papers proposal and a Sitecore Experience Awards nomination.
- And don’t forget, complete all submissions by 4 pm PDT on Friday, June 4, 2021.